Friday, August 24, 2012

Fire Uptown Waterloo

I try to bring my camera with me everywhere I go, just in case something photo-worthy happens. The majority of the time, it sits in my backpack all day. Yesterday, however, was one of the few times that I was very thankful to have my camera with me. While biking across town, I saw smoke coming out of a building. It wasn't long before emergency crews started working on it. As the smoke got thicker, police blocked off that entire section of King. I stayed for about an hour, and the fire was still going when I left. I am not sure what the damage was like afterwards. Hit the jump to see more photos.








     






1 comment:

  1. Wow! Amazing photos! I really like how you've created such an atmosphere through the smoke, light, and framing! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete